Vision and Values
Who are we?
St Aubyn Estates has been part of the West Cornwall landscape for more than 600 years. Nowadays, it is a modern, family owned enterprise spanning 5,000 acres with a diverse portfolio of businesses which include land and property management, tourism and hospitality, building and farming. James and Mary St Levan live on St Michael’s Mount which they run in partnership with the National Trust.
What is our vision?
To be a force for growth
- to ensure the prosperity of the Estates for future generations
- to help maintain the unique character of St Michael’s Mount
- to benefit the wider community in West Cornwall
What are our values?
We each should be
How will we achieve our vision?
- by pursuing a coherent strategy
- by continuing to attract great people
- by developing our abilities and skills
- by generating profits to re-invest
- by connecting with like-minded organizations
- by caring for the outstanding beauty of West Cornwall
What do we hope for the future?
St Aubyn Estates and also West Cornwall will
- be a magnet for young people with aspirations
- continue to be a place where people mind about each other
- sustain an increased number of creative and land based businesses
- celebrate St Michael’s Mount as a world class visitor destination